File Your Own Car Accident Claims or Hire a Car Accident Attorney in Pasco County, FL?
If you have been in a car accident, even the slightest crash can be traumatic. Many of our clients who were involved in motor vehicle accidents who waited to hire our firm told us that they were too upset or traumatized after their accident to have considered reaching out to a lawyer for help. Others felt that they could file their claim with the insurance companies directly and get fair compensation, only to realize that wasn’t going to happen.
Understanding What’s at Stake by Filing Your Own Motor Vehicle Accident Claim
It’s important to know that if you have even the slightest or minor injuries, you should first seek medical treatment. Do this right away. If your injuries are serious, contact us as soon as possible or have a loved one contact us for you. After you have sought out medical care, and before speaking with an insurance adjuster, consider contacting a personal injury attorney in Pasco County, FL.
Some of the reasons to hire an injury attorney are listed below but in short, taking advantage of a free initial consultation with car accident attorneys Doyle, McCabe, Uccello Attorneys at Law in Hudson, Florida can help you to better understand what’s at stake, and why legal representation may be beneficial.
- Hiring a car accident attorney when you have been in a car accident in Pasco or Hernando County, Florida right away, can ensure enhanced protection of your rights to obtain fair compensation. In Florida, automobile insurance can be complicated and most insurance companies are interested in their own bottom line. This means offering you less than what you may deserve or are entitled to. Insurance companies are infamous for getting victims to settle for less than what their injuries or property damages dictate, such as future lost wages or future medical expenses or fair property values– These are things that car accident victims are most often entitled to and don’t get without representation.
- If you have suffered a severe injury, a personal injury attorney can assist you with obtaining medical care, sometimes without co-pays or long waits or delays. Proper medical documentation can also help your case and if you’ve are experiencing pain and suffering, a lawyer can alleviate the stress that self representation can bring.
- Hiring a car accident lawyer BEFORE you speak to an insurance adjuster can make a big difference because;
- Sometimes accident victims may say the right thing, the wrong way to insurance adjusters. This may adversely affect your claim and it happens frequently.
- Waiting too long might hamper the gathering of existing evidence that may be needed. This is particularly true if the insurance company contests liability. Our car accident attorneys know how to uncover and gather the evidence that will be beneficial to your case.
- Insurance adjusters have a job to do, and that job is to make sure more money comes in than goes out. Asking certain questions of claimants are meant to throw the accident victim off so they can use the slightest admission of “partial” fault against you.
- If you have severe injuries, rest assured the insurance company will fight hard to reduce the payout. If they see that your medical claims are in excess of $10,000, which we know doesn’t take much to incur these days, you should consider hiring an attorney.
Protect Your Rights – Request a Free Initial Case Review With Pasco County, FL Car Accident Attorneys at Doyle, McCabe, Uccello Attorneys at Law.
Protect your rights. Even if your injury seems slight at first, these often turn into problematic injuries that could cost you. If you speak to an insurance adjuster and indicate that you “think” you are okay, this could be held against you if you find out a few days later, that you are not okay. If you are in an accident, get treatment right away. Then before you speak to an adjuster, consider calling a Pasco County, Florida car accident attorney. With a free initial consult, we can determine if you are good to approach your claim on your own, or , if you should hire a lawyer to represent you in your car accident lawsuit. Call 727-824-5727 or via email.
Personal Injury Attorneys Representing Motor Vehicle Accident Victims in Pasco and Hernando County, FL
The lawyers at Doyle, McCabe, Uccello Attorneys at Law are experienced personal injury trial lawyers who represent victims of motor vehicle accidents who have been injured or have experienced property damages. We represent clients in New Port Richey, Port Richey, Hudson, Spring Hill, Brooksville and surrounding locales in Pasco and Hernando County, FL. Our personal injury law office is conveniently located in Hudson, Florida.